April 6, 2010

Freak sia, yesterday I couldn't sleep very well because something was bothering me. OMG, I was toss and turn in bed and I jerk a little and ahhhh, I kicked the wall a little hard. OUCH! It came in contact with my big toe which has an open blister at the front. It hurts to the max!! 

I was super tired when the teacher's were teaching. Today is one of those days where I feel super super tired and I can barely open my eyes to look at the paper or look at the teacher. My mind somehow swayed at times to something else which I shouldn't be thinking of then. Aye, why did that have to happen man? Oh wells, had class comm meeting, wasn't that bad. OMG, I almost died during SS extra lessons cos it's in the afternoon and it's super hard to concentrate when you feel like sleeping. Whatever, had lunch with Stephanie and Hui Teng after that and went to Stephanie's estate to do homework. Talk and laugh until like there's no tomorrow. I LOVE MY FRIENDS! :D

I needa do POA later and History LON notes. Woosh, I shall go eat dinner now! (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home