March 9, 2010

Yes, I lost. I didn't have any mood or feelings or tears left to cry/feel. I don't wanna talk about it. Kinda messed up now with whether I can do something good in badminton or am I just forever and always gonna lose and never feel the winning "feeling". I suck so badly in badminton that I really don't know what to say. My mental is 0/100. I have no mental strength at all and starting from next week, I am going to run with YN before training. Just run and run and run. That's what I'm gonna do. MY LIFE SUCKS!

Next, I came back home and brought the cutie pies down for a walk. Actually, eat grass. Seeing them enjoying themselves and so carefree, makes me wanna be one instead of a human. They have less worries and troubles. They have someone to take care of them and they don't need to care about whether there's sufficient food or water because it is all provided for them. They are pampered and loved by us human beings. I just wished I could be like them.. trouble free...

 Sad, Emotionless, Mood-less, Pissed, Tired & Lost... :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home