March 8, 2010

Hehe, today is not a bad day. No Physics! (*CHEER*) HAHA! Realized that I forgot to do Physics homework. Math was after recess and it was okay. Mrs Kunna went through the homework with us. Chinese is fun! Haha! Lao Shi discussed with us orals as to what are the topics that may be tested. F&N was okay... I think I am losing interest in F&N because I am lazy to do research. Guess cos I'm demoralized by the constant rejection of my whole coursework from the start.Oh wells, better buck up on my weak subjects. I freaking need a lot of time for practice and hard work. 

I just tried my new shampoo and conditioner. It's not bad for now.. can't tell until my hair is dry. It has a flowery smell or rather a sweet scent. I hope my hair becomes much better like not so dry. 

Next, had dinner with YSY. LOL. Had Yong Tau Foo, not bad. Hehe, talked about crap. Then went to buy my shampoo and conditioner after dinner. Reached home around 8+ 9pm. Hehe, thank god today there's not a lot of homework if not I would have rejected dinner.

I shall write until here. Tomorrow I shall update about my Pilot Pen competition if I have the mood to. Until then, hope I have the spirit and energy to fight all the way! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home