March 7, 2010

When I need help, you're not there, when I don't need help, you're always there. HAHA! Is this what we call "not fated"? Oh wells, I guess I really don't have any fate with this person. For some reason, I wanna approach someone but then I remembered something.. we promised each other something and damn! The promise is to only keep things to ourselves (I think) and I can barely hold on any longer. Hold on to what? Hold on to keep that "thing" from coming out of my mouth. *sigh* I won't la. A promise is a promise and JY will give you her trust if she promise you.

Next, yeah, I think you are always the first when it comes to that. I never knew how to be the first and today, I shall give it a try. Huh, I do always have this funny thinking that everything will be solved using telepathy but no, I am always wrong. HAHA! What a funny and stupid thinking of mine. It cannot be solved through the usage of  telepathy, it never will succeed I think. Hehe. 

Anyway, somehow since the end of February and the start of March, many people around me seems to be having problems. It is really sad to know their stories and some times you truly know how they feel simply because you have been in their shoes before. I try my best to help all my wonderful friends because they deserve my help and my love. No one do not deserve my love. HAHA! They helped me in many different ways when I was at the worst end like the deepest end of my life. Some helped me when I was so stressed by all the teachers whom constantly want me to get back on track (due to badminton, they had to put their attention on me).  Oh wells, I just wanna say THANK YOU to these people, they made my life much easier to live at that point in time! :D 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home