March 7, 2010

Hehe, I like to blog about my life and the things that are currently bothering me or I'm having fun with. It's fun! Cos it is a way to let me say what I wanna say freely, without any control. I like to express my feelings, emotions whatever crap here so at times my post are just about my life and if you come across an emo post, ah, those are the ones where my life is unstable. Unstable = Not happy or tries so hard to be happy at that period of time but just can't succeed cos someone is making my life so hard to live at that time. HEHE. 

Right now, I've got plenty of questions to ask from many people. I wanna know this, I wanna know that aye, isn't that life? Re-ensuring stuff about you and that person? I wanna ask this person about something she did to her blog but hehe, I shall not ask her directly. I will wait for her to spill her beans. Haha! It's more fun this way then to have someone giving you the answers straight in your face. I find this person kinda secretive at times. Ok not exactly, I just don't know at times if she and I are okay. Haha! 

The other person. Hmm.. I've got plenty of questions to ask. Don't know how to though. It's like I have this skipping rope in my hands that's full of knots and I need help from that person to help me untie it so that I can lengthen the rope and jump. In other words, I need her to help me untie those mysteries or questions in my brains. I think whatever I just said in the paragraph makes no sense. HAHA! 

I think life is like the ocean. 

Anyway, I don't know when I started to love my life more and learn how to appreciate it. It's amazing like one day you wake up and you can see the big picture so clearly and you love god for letting you experience this one and only chance that is to become a human being on Earth. I do find myself very weird because it kinda shocked me when someone reminded me about myself. HAHA! She asked me why I have been like that these few days I think, and yeah, I am also trying to figure out why.

Maybe it's cos I have been through so many stupid stuff that I learn to not fall into that dark hole anymore cos it's not fun. Maybe because I lost her, my precious one that I am starting to love life even more because I feel that I'm living for her? Maybe because of how tired I am of all those dramas with friends that I decided to stop all those ones and for all and start to live life more meaningfully? Maybe it's because I am starting to be back to my last time self where I was able to look at things in the positive way and not the negative? Haha, so many factors.          

I just had lunch and was watching BWF super series and it was Peter Gade vs Chen Hong. I watched the 2nd match onwards and PG wasn't playing very well. He kept hitting out and smashing out. He won the first set though. CH won the 2nd set and now they're playing the 3rd match. The scores were pretty close. Haha, I think it's deciding to see who gets champion. Oh wells, didn't watch everything, had to come back to my little nest and start work. 

I am having a dilemma now. Should I go ahead and ask or should I wait for next time to ask? What if next time never comes? What if I die before I get to untie those knots? Wouldn't I then be bringing a regret to my death bed? Oh boy, it's not good to have a dilemma at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home