March 30, 2010

Wah, I watched the last episode on channel U and it makes me wanna cry. That couple died in the end and they were both evil! It was so freaking sad to see everyone crying regardless of their doings and harm they did to their families and friends last time. 
Moral of the story: Forgive before it's too late.

My day was okay. Mrs K. got angry today because she found out that more than half the class did not do finish the 2009 paper that she was going through. Majority stood up because they only left the question out cos they don't know how to do. Oh wells, she was angry anyways. The class wasn't very responsive anyway.

Chinese orals for me was okay for reading. When it came to conversation, we had to draw lots and OMG I picked the topic I wanted. In sec one I also prepared for only 1 topic and so lucky I got that topic too by drawing lots. Wow! It started off kinda rocky but after a while it was okay. I know I won't fail but I just hope I won't get borderline marks. It's freaking orals! Haha, I'm better at talking then writing. 

I am gonna get a new ez-link card and for now, I'm using the adult ez-link card which is much more expensive. Can't live without ez-link card. 

I'm gonna go do my homework now. Lots to do man!
1. Physics weekly paper
2. Math 1 hour paper plus 2009 graph
3. POA assignment

OFF TO SPEND TIME WITH MY PAPERS! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home