March 29, 2010

This morning, I freaking got a stomach ache before I was about to leave house. I'm always scared to have a stomach ache before I leave house cos I am bound to have a higher chance of getting late. Thank god I wasn't. Phew. 

I only had Chinese and Math today. The rest was slack cos its PE and recess. I was helping Mr Bal take down the 2.4 timings for both 4/7 and 4/8 kinda fun. Then Seraphina backed out half way cos she felt breathless so I asked Mr Bal what to write for hers. He said put "DNF" next to it. So I was like ".. Do Not Fail?" Haha, I know it's dumb. It stands for "Did Not Finish". Lols. 

After Math, I went down to the canteen with Shaz to get my math paper. I had to run back up to class again to get my phone and that's when I realised Hui Teng was sick. She cried was she wasn't feeling well and Crystal went with her to the general office. I grab my phone and went down to look for her. Together with Crystal, we accompanied Hui Teng up to class and I took the paper and let Mrs Kunna sign. She was like "Aiyo, why so many people sick these few days?". Haha.  No Idea Mrs Kunna! Haha.

I accompanied Hui Teng to the school gate and went back to the canteen. Realised that I haven't had anything to eat so I bought yoghurt. I only ate Chawanmushi for recess and yoghurt for lunch. Damn, a little hungry but the funny thing was that I wasn't hungry during my match.

Speaking of my match, I had a feeling before that that I won't play well. I knew it. I really didn't play well. Instead, I played crap. It was really crap. All my shots were out and I keep hitting into the net. I was scared when I entered the court, I don't know why. I knew we could be them but I was really scared and had butterflies in my stomach. Maybe it was because I keep thinking that I lack skills training for the past week and therefore I couldn't play well just now. I really think I lack skill practice, I didn't have enough feel of the shuttle or racket when we came back from our sand training to ground and skills training. Oh wells, my partner said I had the very "stone or blank or expressionless" face. Erm, I always have that face when it's really true that I'm stoning or I am hiding my fear. I thought she knew I was scared but she didn't so thats good. Means the opponent may also think that I'm just stone and not scared.

During the match, I was asking myself so many times WTH am I doing and I have to play simple shots. Damn, my freaking "Not Simple Shots" is coming back. Uhuh, and the other thing that I was surprised a little was that coach didn't scold me. I freaking wanted him to scold me but he didn't. I guess I have reeached the stage where there's no need for a coach to scold me anymore like I know what to do and all that just that I needa show it and play it. Or perhaps I'm not going to be under his training anymore so what's the point of getting angry at a player that is leaving? 

I like to think about weird weird things during the match. Like my freaking mind just cannot focus and like to wonder about. I thought of how Shi Yin and Yi Ning had been chasing me for money from Badminton fund and I thought of a particular person which made me wondered why that even happened/started. If I say it was because of 1 particular person which made me not able to perform today, will you believe? I think my partner will since she didn't believe that I was really scared. NO, it has nothing to do with anybody or any personal matters, I think. I just met "frightened" and "butterflies" when the match started. 

I was drenched when I was walking home. The rain was kinda heavy and I had no shelter. I hid my racket under my shirt and started walking in the rain. Kinda fun but I was carrying chicken pie as well as other stuff, it's so bulky. Makes it harder to walk. Was so glad when I reached home (=  Said "HI" to all the bunnies and tortoise also. I like to say "Hi" and talk to them. I think they can hear me just that they have no idea what I'm talking about. It's okay, at least they listen. Haha, or rather just sit there and rest. My cutie pies! (=

OMG, I found out that I have an open blister at my front toe when I got home. It was not just 1 or 2 but 3 layers of skin open! Wow, I was freaked out and started to trim away the old skin. Damn, it looks pinkish and eeee, I'm hoping it will grow a new skin of layer asap. 

Glad to be home now and just waiting for my mom to come back so that I can have dinner. Listening to songs and oh my, there are some really old songs which I dug up and one of them I bet has already been forgotten. It's a nice song though. 


Never give up
Never give up

The tide is high but I'm holding on
I'm gonna be your number one
I'm not that kind of girl, who gives up just like that, oh noooo

It's not the things you do that tease on hurt me bad
But it's the way you do the things you do to me
I'm not that kind of girl, who gives up just like that, oh noooo

The tide is high but I'm holding on
I'm gonna be your number one
The tide is high but I'm holding on
I'm gonna be your number one
Number one, number one

Every girl wants you to be her man
But I'll wait right here till it's my turn
I'm not that kind of girl, who gives up just like that, oh noooo

The tide is high but I'm holding on
I'm gonna be your number one
The tide is high but I'm holding on
I'm gonna be your number one
Number one,number one

Every time that I get the feeling
You gave me something to believe in
everytime that I got you near me
I know the way that I want it to be
But you know I'm gonna take my chance now
I'm gonna make it happen somehow
And you know I can take the pressure
A moment pain for a lifetime pleasure

Every girl wants you to be her man
But I'll wait right here till it's my turn
I'm not that kind of girl, who gives up just like that, oh noooo

The tide is high but I'm holding on
I'm gonna be your number one
The tide is high but I'm holding on
I'm gonna be your number one

Everytime that I get the feeling
You gave me something to believe in
Every time that I got you near me
I know the way that I want it to be
But you know I'm gonna take my change now
I'm gonna make it happen somehow
And you know I can take the pressure
A moment pain for a lifetime pleasure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home