March 28, 2010

我好心帮你,你就呱呱叫!以后不要再帮你了,免得我被马!

Yum, dinner was good. I was suppose to cook a dish just now for dinner but then my dad say go out eat so I was kinda pissed. I was hoping we eat dinner at any one of my favourite place and we did. (= Hehe, I was happy after that. Had dinner with my aunt's family and we ate "Shou Bao" cos it was her birthday. Not bad, I like the shape and color of the pao. 

I'm left with Physics, Math 2008 and 2009 paper, English "School"... I guess I can only sleep at midnight. Oh which reminds me of, nationals against Kranji tomorrow and I'm suppose to sleep early. Oh crap, what am I going to do man? I'll figure a way out. :D I always have some ideas at the back of my brain. Oh and speaking of that, the back of my neck hurts. I have no idea why. Whatever, I'm gonna be okay tomorrow. (I think)

I won't be taking PE tomorrow and so is Divya! Haha. Oh did I mention that both our classes combined? 4/7 and 4/8 combined and Mr bal is taking over us. Damn, my class is sad that Miss Teo is not taking us. :( Love her so much! Miss ain is also taking our classes, more of learning I think. Divya and I will be skipping PE twice cos next week also we have competition, that means we will be skipping 2.4km twice! =O Is that good? Haha, I have no idea. I don't think I will fail my 2.4km though. I will pass for sure. If I fail, wow, it will be a rare history that I created for myself. 

I am soo not going to leave Math class halfway. I'm suppose to actually but NO, I don't wanna get scolded by Mrs K. for leaving half way during her class and also, Math is important and I can't afford to miss her lesson too. So yup, I'm leaving class at 11.10am. I will be leaving at this timing on Wednesday too cos I don't wanna skip Chinese on Wednesday. Chinese is my favourite (= See first, if it's not very interesting then I'll leave. Damn, I don't wanna miss 5 blocks of F&N! It will not just kill me but I will missing a lot! AHH! Mrs Tan said: "Aiyo, that time you told me it's the last time you will be leaving for competition then now leave again".. Hahaha. Crap, it will be my last 2 times Mrs Tan! Haha, including next Monday. Oh boy, I don't wanna miss your lesson either. It's crucial to attend F&N so I know what to do for coursework. So.. Kanana! (My new word)

Alright, I shall stop crapping here and go do my work! Tata! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home