March 28, 2010

I just read someone's blog. I hope her friends will see it and go to her rescue.

Oh wells, I'm currently doing coursework now and OMG I am drowning in the facts of nutrients and heart diseases. I'm like so loaded with the facts that I am getting tired of it. Must continue and shall not slack. Hehe, thank god my brother's not back yet, I am stilll using his com. Whenever I do coursework, music always accompanies me as well as my F&N file and textbook. Life could not have been better without them. I just wrote ... stuff. Whatever, I love to say anything and everything even if it doesn't make sense. (=

Shit mans, tomorrow is the start of Nationals. I don't even have any feel like I feel nothing at all. I think I will feel it only tomorrow. I'm now too busy enjoying my time with F&N... LIKE REAL! Haha. 

I LOVE HER
&
I LOVE HER SONGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home