March 29, 2010

Sometimes you have no idea what that person is thinking. 
Sometimes you try your hardest and crack your brain to ask what has gone wrong. 
Sometimes you ask yourself why did this happened in the first place.
Sometimes you want to bang your head against the wall because you found out that you did something really stupid.
Sometimes you have so many questions you want to ask but you just keep it to yourself because you are tired of seeking for the answer.
 
If any of my friends die tomorrow, today, later, now, I will cry like I've never cried before. So I'm gonna make an effort to tell everyone how much I love them. I don't mind exchanging my life with theirs and die in their place. For that's what I think one will do for their love ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home