March 12, 2010

Life was great today... accept for the collecting of result slips. Freak sia, I am gonna work like siao. Oh wells, I really wanna see myself progress along the way. I love CME. WOOSH! We had to do this assignment and it's about like from school start till now, what are some of your experiences or stuff you remembered clearly. Almost every one gets to share theirs and we ended our lesson with this super hilarious girl. She wrote about Mrs Kunna and asked Mrs Kunna to read her diary. Mrs Kunna was very kind to share with the class and this girl, she was concern about the attention she gets from Mrs Kunna. She thinks that Mrs Kunna thinks twice before calling her for CE lessons (to share) and Mrs Kunna don't call her name. Mrs Kunna explained to her while mentioning what she wrote. Clarified it all. Finally, she said (there was this lesson where she lied on the table, Mrs Kunna had to ask her to sit straight) she did it on purpose (that made our entire class laugh even more) as she wanted to get the attention from Mrs Kunna. Haha, I bet Mrs Kunna was shocked, cos I think everyone of us were. I admire her courage for actually being able to let Mrs Kunna know about all her doings and thinking. It takes much courage to say this kind of stuff man, to a teacher some more.

Then there were 2 people whom laughed really loudly (can be heard clearly, cos it's distinctive) and they were from her same CCA. Stal reminded me about friends and I sort of thought about it again and find that it's true. Mrs Kunna says a true friend is someone whom will stand up for you. Like when you are with some other people and they say negative or incorrect about that friend of yours, you stand up for your friend and tell this group of friends that what they said was wrong. You don't join in the fun and just nod your head with them. So this 2 people whom laughed the loudest were sought of mocking her. They are from the same CCA and yeah I think it's okay to laugh but shouldn't they not laugh until so evil (not exactly evil but just ___ I don't have the right word)? It was really a true side they have shown to others how they treat their same CCA mate.

Oh wells, I guess even if it was funny, I hope everyone in that class learned something from it. Courage is what she posses and she is not afraid to be laughed at. I admire that quality she possesses. If I ask those 2 fools to tell the class why they are doing that (something they do to attract attention... which I think everyone can see), they would definitely not have the courage to say. I am sure of it because they will definitely be angry if someone pin points about either of them. (Internal stuff) Whatever! Btw, this girl (the one whom was talking about Mrs Kunna) is someone whom if you know who she is, you will least expect it to be from her.

Lesson learned today: It's the unique and strong quality that one possesses that makes that one person special.  COURAGE was what this girl strongly had in her.       

Next, went for Dunch (Dinner/lunch) with Stal after extra POA lessons and talked about many many things. Went popular after that to buy stuff and went home after that. I was like freaking tired so I fell in love with my bed. Woke up around 8+ and I'm here now. Blogging. Hehe.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home