March 28, 2010

I'm going to crap again. Haha. Feel like writing something. For bio tuition today, woah, I finally understood heterozygous and the alleles and meiosis and everything that has to do with inheritance. I also understood co-dominant and phenotype, genotype all those stuff. Woosh, I also understood how or why the next generation have this and that from their parents. Haha, this whole chapter was taught in a spend of 2 days and today I understood everything. Felt so good because I didn't quite understand a lot of things during those 2 lessons.  

I don't have the feel that nationals is tomorrow. It's Sunday now in case you don't understand. I like to count the days like that, once it pass midnight, it is the next day, no longer the previous day. I'm crapping. Whatever.

Alright, I'm gonna write until here. Gonna go read "The 5 people you meet in heaven". (Steal my brother's book.. Haha, just kidding. Gonna ask him since he is at home! :D) Nitez! (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home