March 27, 2010

Argh, today is not really my day! I was late for Math lesson. I reached school around 8.15am when I'm suppose to be there by 8am. Thank god Mrs K didn't scold. However, I was talking to Stephanie when she was going through the 2009 paper. I was asking her about the questions when Mrs K. said I wasn't paying attention. I had to sit away from Stephanie. Didn't mind though. It's okay for me. Not a big issue. 

Next, this I swear is freaking dumb! I lost my Ez-link card. Argh. I have no idea where I dropped it. I am not very worried though. No idea why. (I am always worried when I lose something because I seldom lose my stuff). Perhaps I am able to forgive myself this once because it's the first somewhat important thing which I have lost in my life. Those insignificant stuff which I have lost are things like erasers, pens and pencils. Oh wells, today is not my day. 

I was board the bus and I put in exactly 55cents and the bus uncle was like asking for some identification stuff which I can prove that I am not an adult. I don't carry my IC around and so I can't prove. The uncle say because I have nothing to prove that I'm not an adult, I have to pay $1. Which part of me looks like an adult? Man, can't he like use his common sense a bit? It's only those like in their 19+ people whom is those that's harder to tell. Come on la, I'm only freaking 16! You're just cheating my money, want me to put more money in there only. Whatever man, this kind of trivial matter won't bother me much. I'll just remember his face that's all.

You know it's kinda hard to start talking to somebody. Like start the conversation. It may not be hard for you but it sure is goddamn hard for me. Like what am I suppose to say? What if I ask something and the other person has a different view from me. Damn, I hate it when I'm put in this kind of situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home