March 26, 2010

This morning I was walking and I passed someone. I wanted to smile but "I think" she rolled her eyes at me or she was tired or something. Oh wells, continued to walk to assemble. We had spot check this morning and Mrs Kwan said one by one stand up so I was the second one and claudia stood up first. Then Mrs K. was like Stand Up! Then I had the "huh" look and when I was standing up half way, (thank god claudia told her) Mrs K. asked me to sit down. I was kinda tired and it's hard to absorb things in the morning man. Haha, I was looking at my attire, everythings fine. Thank god my nails are short. 

Lessons went on as per normal and it was a pretty relax day cos lessons weren't that tied nor boring. Chinese extra lessons was taken over by Zhang lao shi because my Weng lao shi couldn't make it. Wow, it was awesome. Haha, I love to talk and answer questions for Chinese. Why? I am very talkative and I must talk if not I'll feel very weird so I talk by answering questions. Haha. Lame yes. But overall, it was fun! 

Went home straight and ate cup noodles. Was about to go and take a nap when my dad was like okay, lets bring the rabbits down and I was like Damn! There goes my nap. Oh wells, Shen shen is so cute. I left him next to the bars at the steps while taking one baby one out to teach it how to walk down the stairs and apparently, when I was doing all this, shen shen walked down on his own. Haha, he walked down even before my dad walked down. What a smart rabbit! The baby was fearful so it didn't manage to walk down even one step (it takes time). Was trying to get rid of all the fur coming out from shen shen cos he is like molting, changing its fur so there has been a lot of fur all over the place. Had fun with them and I just love to see shen shen walk down the stairs again when we got back home. (= It's awesome to see him walk down the stairs and then open the door for him and he will walk in by himself. A sense of satisfaction is what I feel. I trained him to walk down the stairs and I am proud of it! :D

Enough crapping, and oh, before I forget, let me you another inccident which happened during Math. Mrs Kunna wants the Math test to be held next wednesday after school during Math extra lesson. I told her I can't make it cos I am having competition on that day. She said stuff like then you will get zero for math, you don't know your priorities and stuff like that. I told her it was Nationals but still she was kinda angry with me. I have to fix a day with her and that's another problem which I face but I think I have sorted it out. I hope it works. This is my time-table for next week:
Monday
-Competition (Cannot do during recess since it's 1 hour)

Tuesday
-Chinese orals and have to rush down for Math tuition (Don't wanna have it on this day either, so I can revise with my teacher)

---> I hope I can make it on time for Math tuition and be one of the first few to go first. Damn, I hope lao shi allows me to be like the first few to go.

Wedneseday 
-Competition

Thursday
-Bio practical 
-MATH TEST

Friday
-Good Friday, No school. (=

My whole week is literally packed with competitions and test. Gosh! I swear my life is as busy as a bee. 

Hey, I wanna talk to you. I have no idea what I wanna talk to you about but I think we need to talk. Maybe it's just me. In any case, I wanna talk to you. I hope you know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home