Today was good at the start but the day ended sour. It was just me I guess. Lessons were as usual, some good some fun. Then PFT was quite fun with the class. My class hates incline pull ups and so do I. Haha, we are very satisfied with our small numbers, once we reach it. (: Overall, the 5 items were not bad.
I hope tomorrow will be a better day. I end early tomorrow so I shall proceed to the hall and do my homework. I am suppose to go for LPI but since training takes priority, I have to go for training. I think both are equally important, like LPI is about myself and I will learn to know more about what others think of my leadership abilities as well as how to develop it and stuff. On the other hand, training is important too because it is the last training before Nationals and this competition is very important to the team as well as the fact that I'm representing the school. Aye, sometimes you have to make important choices which will lead to to sacrifice something else. What to do? That's life.
Alright, I'm gonna do my homework now. Never FML, but LML (Love My Life)! I never fail to be lame (=


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home