It’s amazing, some people, they just say these small little things, one sentence and it changed the way you feel about them in an instant. Small little words that can hurt you so much or make you fall deeply in love forever. It changes everything, nothing between you is ever really the same again, even if they don’t know it, it still happens.
March 27, 2010
Previous Posts
- I learn to let go and then you catch me again. I...
- If only there's a drug that can free me from encou...
- If you can’t solve it, It isn’t a problem – it’s ...
- Behind every "I'm fine, I'm okay, I'm alright", it...
- “ No matter how far life pushes you down, no matt...
- Someday I'll like to try it... Though I know it's ...
- It’s not a lie if you believe it, it’s no mistake...
- Argh, today is not really my day! I was late for M...
- There will be something I wish to tell you...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home