April 2, 2010

School was great today. It wasn't like anything special happening just waiting for the day to end makes me excited. Once the day ends, it means Buffet and extra one day of holiday! :D Woosh, I did Math test after school and not bad, it was manageable for me. I hope I pass. Then I waited for Divya so that we can go do Bio practical. 

Had fun talking and know a lot more about how the current state of the team is like as well as some other stuff. We both have the same thinking for some particular things and I think a change needs to be done. However, it's a little too late so yeah, just leave it. 

Then came buffet, was suppose to eat at Seoul Garden but since there's no more seats, we went to Yuki Yaki. We could have taken an extra table and man, I think I needed that extra table. It was so chaotic like it's so hard to cook with 6 people man especially when I'm the one sitting right inside with the soup in front of me. Divya didn't mind moving to the 3rd table either but whatever, it's just weird/funny/awkward. The food was not bad but there were a lot of splatter here and there. Someone found a snail on the vegetable I took. Yuck. I felt bad for Divya because there was no space for her to cook and also she wasn't feeling well so she didn't stand to try and find a place.

It took some time for the person next to her to help her. I'm glad she got some cooked food in front of her. She's got diarrhoea after that but she said it's cos of the Canteen food she ate in school. Oh wells, she best be conditioned for Monday. I changed my sit like a lot of times. I changed to the outside one then I changed to the center. All in all, I sat at all the different parts of the table.

Coach is very lame -.- He is a lame yet famous sand man. Lols.

Oh wells, I left with those people going to braddell because I needed to get back home too. Hmm, not bad, I reached home around 10pm to 11pm.

I shall go sleep now and do all my homework and assignments tomorrow! :D 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home