Lesson was not bad today. First time I did something else during Chinese. Lao shi also knows but she never scold. I answered her questions too and I always listen to her so it's just this time I really needed to do something freaking important.
OMG I knew it! Haha, I knew I won't be playing today. I know he wants to give the juniors a chance so I'm sure he will put them down in place of me since I didn't play very well on Monday and also YN would go to singles since she is most likely playing singles next year. Lols. It was actually great to know that you won't be playing. Don't need to be scared that you will get butterflies in court, don't need to be scared that you can't perform well and don't need to be scared that you will pull your partner down. When coach gave his small little speech at the end, he said only Anabel played her best. Good for her! I'm happy for her. She played her very best even against the good Thai player and now I think she will have more confidence in herself. (:
The way Miao Yun ties her hair is very funny. It's very different and it's the first time I see that kind of plaits. It's unique. Lols, had fun talking to her. She's one which I don't have to watch what I say and I can just say it out freely (:
Homework:
1. Physics worksheet
2. Study for Math test
Woosh, I have English but I never bring back my book so I can't do and POA I need time man. Don't think I can finish it today.
Tomorrow is team buffet. I need to remember to bring $15 to pay coach for the re-string of "his" racket. I plan to do something on Monday.
Sometimes, I like to hide words. If you are lucky enough, you will find it. If not, you'll just miss it. (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home