April 3, 2010

FREAK! I swear this week is definitely not a good week at all. (In terms of the food I eat) My god, I ate Yuki Yaki on Thursday and today I had BBQ steamboat for dinner. It's impossible not to gain weight. As an F&N student, you can't help but be particular of what you eat. It's like when you pick up a food then in your mind, it starts telling you all the good and bad stuff about that food. Like you must remove the visible fats and it's not very healthy because of the oil and fats present. OMG, it's kinder hard to enjoy a meal without being picky/particular with what you eat. So as an F&N student, you are more conscious of what you eat, which is a good thing. (=

Next, my bro just came home and my mom is watching Avatar with the rest of my aunt and uncle at my uncle's house which is just a block away. My dad is drinking with a bunch of friends. I am at home! Happily enjoying myself. Haha kidding, I came back home to do homework. Oh boy, I just spend my time helping my fellow friends to activate their account. Much time was spend on it but it was worth it.

Did I mention that I became a pro at eating Gua Zhi (Sunflower seed)? Haha, yes I master how to eat it fast and clean. I am starting to love it. It keeps my mouth busy and there's a lot of it so need to worry whether it's gonna finish. (: I love munching on things whenever I do something, it keeps my whole body busy. Lol!

Ok, I'm gonna write until here. I'm gonna go do homework. (= 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home