April 3, 2010

As usual, I woke up and used the com while I wait for my mom to buy lunch back. I eat the same thing forever on Saturdays. I never get sick of eating Mee Tai Mak (However you spell it). It's savory and delicious!

I have tuition later at 3pm and now, I'm gonna work on my summary.

Ahh, I think some people or maybe one person plus me have a dilemma on the same topic and the same thing. We don't know whether it's a good thing to win or a bad thing to win for Monday's match. Damn. It's really bad to have a dilemma for something like this. Of cos winning is good, it means we will proceed to the next round which is top 8 (It's hard to get into top 8 for Nationals). Winning means we will have a greater chance of getting top 4 in Nationals. However, the bad thing about winning is that we will have to continue the routine of leaving school early plus not able to finish work when we reach home because all our energy has been drained out and finally, it's nearer the exam dates which is not a healthy thing. 

I need the time to study and catch up with my work. I am considered the worst when it comes to time management. I know that even if I have a time table, I won't follow it simply because I am not able to drive myself to do what I'm suppose to do then. It is only when I feel the urge then I start doing something. Everyone needs the time to study but I confirm need it much more then the rest. The rest are able to manage their studies (Well at least they can manage it a little), I on the other hand needs more focus and time to be given to study. So if we win will I be happy? Yes and No. If we lose will I be happy? I just know that coach don't really care about us that much anymore since we are graduating and he doesn't need to put his effort in coaching us so even if we lose, to him it's over. I will be happy because it's all over and I can start studying like any other kid in school. I won't be that sad cos I know the memories lives in me, it can't be washed away.

Oh wells, we shall see whether we win or lose on Monday. I will however, play my best if coach wants me to play. I learn my lesson from Monday's match and this time, I will make it a good one. No disappointment. If I don't play my best, then what's the point of leaving school and going all the way down to such a far place? I can just go home and study. So nope, I won't go there just to waste time. I will go there to make good of the time. (=

Alright enough said, I shall blog later when I'm back from tuition.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home