Yes, I have not been blogging for a long time. Why? Cos I'm freaking busy with life. I visited Sentosa like a gazillion times this week. Tuesday and Thursday I had training so I was there. Wednesday and Friday I was there because I was helping my coach with his "shifting sand" exhibition. There were posters and advertisement everywhere about "shifting sands" and oh wells, it was kinda fun helping out at the booth. I was helping my coach tend his books and postcards while he works with his sand sculptures. Brilliant I must say. The weather wasn't that good actually, it rain and rain like everyday but I had a lot of fun. I had fun digging holes to create a channel for the water to go in a different direction rather than towards the sand sculptures. Marco Polo was fun, played with Shi Yin and Yi Ning during those days and man, they love to slip and fall. Haha, I'm the best at it. It was kinda fun running on the turtle (grass), hopping from the big turtle to the baby turtle. Overall, it was awesome. (Lazy to make it more detailed)
Homework and coursework is killing me. I am so gonna be dead when school starts again which is like tomorrow! Freak sia, I still haven't finish my coursework which is due on Monday. Oh boy, I am so gonna be dead. I guess I will need to stay up late today to finish it. It's very time consuming and man, I don't like it at all. Whatever, I am in need of time. I'm gonna stop here and continue to work on my coursework.
Bye people! Hate yall! (=


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home