OMG! Hehe, now I know why training is at Palawan beach. Coach is having some workshop stuff there. He and his beloved sand. -.-
Anyway, today was an awesome day! Had POA and Math in the morning till 1.30pm and then went interchange to get lunch with Stephanie, Crystal & Hui Teng. After we bought all the food, we went to Stephanie's house to eat. Snowy is so cute! Haha. We started eating then talk crap then Steph and Hui Teng started doing POA and Crystal and I didn't felt like doing anything so yeah, we talk crap.
Then we played music and those 2 homework freaks started to sing and I started to sing along while doing POA homework. Haha. We laugh and laugh and laugh. We were talking about some Chinese stuff then I said some Chinese idioms or whatever la. Then Steph asked: Why your Chinese so good then you in C ban? JY: I can talk but cannot write! HAHA =D Then Steph say: You got ask your teacher if there is F ban will you be in F ban? Haha JY: YEAH! Definitely! I will be in a Fantastic Class! Hahaha! Lame but funny sia.
I am proud to be in C-ban! I don't care if you give me the lowest part in the hierarchy (school), I'm always at the bottom anyway so I just look at the positive side of it. At most if I work my ass off I will be in a much better class but it doesn't really matter, we all sit for the same paper and I am happy and glad to be in the WORST class. (= We learn Chinese and have fun not like those people in other better classes whom I hear them do nothing but complain about all the assignments given by their teachers. If you have a chance, try attending our class for one day, you'll see the big difference! :D
Then we ordered fried stuff and Steph's maid went down to collect. Woosh, I ate until damn full. Gave Snowy a few bones and we became best buddies. Haha. But she got angry with me for a while. No idea why. Must be mood swings. Hehe. Continued to sing songs and surf facebook. Lol, we laugh until like there's no tomorrow. It's just Awesome!
Oh wells, tomorrow I'm having Physics in the morning. Then I will go with Eunice to cut my hair after Physics which ends at 11.30am. After that I will grab a small bite and head to meet the rest for training at freaking Sentosa. Damn far, but it's all worth it I hope. I hope my hair turns out good. Thanks Eunice for her advice. Must ask this kind of people, the pros. Haha. Great to have her accompany me. I don't look like those who knows much about hair do I? =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home