“It doesn’t matter what people tell you. It doesn’t matter what they might say. Sometimes you have to leave home. Sometimes, running away means you’re headed in the exact right direction.”
March 14, 2010
Previous Posts
- “I realize that humor isn’t for everyone. It’s onl...
- “It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to ...
- “You can erase someone from your mind. Getting the...
- "Love cures people - Both the ones who give it and...
- “All I want to do is help. I want to help because ...
- The right thing isn’t always real obvious. Sometim...
- “Soul mate: two little words, one big...
- This is how I felt for the month of February! Wher...
- Yes, well I am gonna write about my entire life si...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home