March 5, 2010

Today's lesson were okay. Like its the usual, I didn't really felt tired or fall asleep in any class. (: I failed my biology test and I'm a little shocked and surprised that Mr tang was very understanding. He said something like I know you have your competition and trainings. You failed your test and it's because you are tired from all these, I can understand. He then asked me what am I gonna do from now on? HAHA! I replied: Study Hard. He said its too vague! Hehe, he said MUST PRACTICE! Yes, that's what I'm gonna do, practice practice practice. He says if I need help, I can approach him. Oh wells, he is a good biology teacher and I respect him for understanding why I failed my bio test.

Training was tiring. Footwork was a killer and drills were pretty long. I had to defend for like super long! I can defend so it wasn't that much of a hard work. Then later it was 2 against 4. I was trying very hard to tell my partner like how we should be aggressive and tried to "unleash her fire". I think it only came out in the 2nd and 3rd set. She didn't really agreed with me I think. Oh wells, I still think she is not very serious on court. I was serious but she wasn't. Can tell one.. she don't believe me though. (that her playfulness/un-aggressiveness can be seen) Left at 6pm. Had to go to my brother's camp cos it's his graduation parade day. 

Pasir Leba camp is his camp. Oh my! The camp is super big and its like a maze in there. It's like a maze because my dad had to turn here turn there to to reach the carpark where it is for us. The parade quadrangle was huge! It's not my first time seeing it though, last year's national day parade I went there to watch too. Then around 7pm+ they came marching out. The song the band played was almost the same as the one the school plays for the "don't know what day" where they carry the school flag and country flag out. HAHA! 

All of them look the same and OMG it's super hard to spot my brother since there's like 200+ of them. When we were allowed to go down to the parade quadrangle to help put on that "don't know what" on my bro, I was the first to spot him in the whole crowd. HAHA! Fun fun, I like to spot people in the crowd. Took pictures with him and later had dinner at this very cooling hall. There were so much food and the queue is not very long because the food had many rows situated in the hall. Haha, filled my tummy and went home after that. 

 
Yes, My brother and I both look damn ugly. 
It's a rare picture that you will see me and my brother together.
We hardly take pictures together. HAHA
It's either he is missing, or I am missing or we don't want or it's one whole big family picture. 
By the way, that's my grandmother! HAHA!

That's all for today! Picture time! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home