I think I'm changing. Somehow I feel like I am not the JY I used to be. I think I became a better one. A much more positive one and a much more understanding one. Previously, I never bothered about what I said to other people and I think I hurt a lot of people even my close friends, friends whom I have known for many years. I am starting to realise what is "being sensitive to others". It is one of the thing I learned most about I needed to learn about. I never cared about what crap I say about people but now I think before I say. I control and think in my mind of what I'm gonna say. If it's something not very nice, I won't say it. (Still in the process of learning...)
Next, I think I'm looking more on the bright side of life. Perhaps my rabbit is blessing me from heaven. (: Perhaps she is teaching me how to be happier in life and move on with life after her death. It's sad that she left us but I still have the feeling that she is protecting me everywhere I go. Like a guardian angel... I guess she's my motivation to put in effort in whatever I do (I don't know why) and everything I'm doing now, it's for her. I may sound dumb like she's just a rabbit but I find that she and I have a connection. It is something only she and I share. Oh wells, I believe she is having a good life now and protecting me or guiding me from where ever she is.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home