I shall take a break from Math and blog about my life today. Not a very tough day to start off the week. Had Chinese and it was ok, just that I had stomach ache. Then for PE, we will combine with class 4/7 from now on and Miss Ain and Mr Bal. is our PE teacher. We ran 8 rounds and did some push ups and sit ups. Mr Bal. was saying like he is trying out to use BMI istead of height and weight. Oh wells, I think it's a much better way. It gives you a lot more information like maybe you fall under this category and you are at risk or getting oesteoporosis, stuff like that. Whatever, I'm just crapping.
Math was woosh, okay not that bad. After Mrs K. went through those questions I wasn't quite sure, I understood now. POA was a little.. weird. Haha. I'm not gonna talk about it and F&N was just fabulous. I understood how to do after Mrs Tan explained and we talk crap when lesson was ending. Thank god I told her what I was gonna cook, she gave me good comments and I'm gonna work on it.
Some how, I think the best way to not harm you or give you trouble anymore is to stay far far away from you. Isn't there a phrase that goes like that "Stay away from trouble"? Yeah, but now it's "Trouble stay away from you". Lol. Oh yeah, to answer that question of yours last night, isn't it obvious? Like I'm always the one at fault/wrong, since that previous inccident to now this stupid thing. Yup, it's all my mistake; my fault. Never yours and won't possibly be.
Math was woosh, okay not that bad. After Mrs K. went through those questions I wasn't quite sure, I understood now. POA was a little.. weird. Haha. I'm not gonna talk about it and F&N was just fabulous. I understood how to do after Mrs Tan explained and we talk crap when lesson was ending. Thank god I told her what I was gonna cook, she gave me good comments and I'm gonna work on it.
Training was... tiring as usual. Foot work seems a lot and the ending Physicals was worst. Gosh, when I entered the court, I couldn't even hit properly. Hit frame, hit Shimona's back some more. Damn, I feel bad sia. Cos I wanted to try and smash and in the end I hit an innocent person. Ah, I apologised thrice or more.
The rest in between were so-so. WTH! I had to play with anabel singles?! Wah, I hate singles. I have a hatered for it man. But I fought like after 15points. She won me in the end with a score of 22-20. Oh wells, it's bad to lose to a junior yes I know. Hey, not bad already for someone like me whom dont like and dont know how to play singles (like where to place the shots). My expectations for myself is very low.. (=
Then partner Gab and played against Shi Ying and Yi Ning. I could sense that and see that gab was tired, due to physicals. I didn't blame her for not being able to get the shuttle cos yeah, I know she can't move. Must be understanding as a partner. Whoever you partner actually. The game went on and wth, gab and my scores were like I don't know what la. haha. The other side was leading then later we caught up and were on par. Slowly from 18-18 we leap to 20-18. Then yeah we won. I was glad the game ended cos I needed to rush home and I was glad that gab made some effort to hit some of those shuttles. Like can really see she's very tired in the game, run here run there. Oh wells, it wasn't a bad game I think. (=
Some how, I think the best way to not harm you or give you trouble anymore is to stay far far away from you. Isn't there a phrase that goes like that "Stay away from trouble"? Yeah, but now it's "Trouble stay away from you". Lol. Oh yeah, to answer that question of yours last night, isn't it obvious? Like I'm always the one at fault/wrong, since that previous inccident to now this stupid thing. Yup, it's all my mistake; my fault. Never yours and won't possibly be.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home