Aye, something bothers me like A LOT. I am in a dilemma again and this time its to choose... ah nvm.
I'm having mix feelings right now like I really don't know what the hell I'm feeling. Part of me is having this weird weird feeling and part of me is full of anger. I'm not exactly angry, just.. perhaps feel that I have been misunderstood? Whatever, like that person actually gives a damn about it?
I think a volcano just erupted and man, I have a feeling it's gonna take a long long time to go back to sleep again. Maybe I should just leave this place that has been filled with lava and move on. But..
I'm freaking wasting time here! Damn this "distraction"! How to not get distracted when it's a MUST to use this distraction for my coursework? LOL!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home