March 4, 2010

I dread Thursdays. Maybe cos after such long hours in school, I still have tuition all the way at Khatib. Oh wells, I had to bare with it. I love the journey when coming home after my tuition ends. I will sleep in the bus and my instinct will wake me up when I have to alight. Lessons today were okay. I hope I can at least pass POA test. Before going for tuition, I had lunch with Crystal, Stephanie, Hui Teng, Jeany and Adeline. It was a fun lunch and the first lunch I had with my friends since 2010. Oh boy, it's either I have badminton or they have band.

By the way, I have muscle ache from my stomach down. I wanna stretch in class and yet it is so difficult. My stomach muscles have that achy feeling whenever I stretch. Ahhh! I hope it goes off soon so I can stretch as much as I want or sneeze as comfortably as I want without having to think about how pain it would be during the process.

I think I laugh everyday. There's never a day I don't laugh if I'm not wrong. Haha, I think its awesome to laugh everyday cos it makes you a much happier person as you grow up and you will have less wrinkles (don't know if it's true). Hehe, I shall end off this post with a nice paragraph about LIFE! 

In life, we do things some wish we never had done and some wish we could replay a million times in our heads. Nevertheless, they make us who we are in the end, they shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them, we wouldn't be at the exact place that we are today. So just live, makes mistakes and learn from them and never second guess who you are, where you have been and where you are going... 
LIVE LOVE LAUGH!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home