March 3, 2010

I realised that when "I live like I'm dying", I learn to love and treasure more of those around me. Makes my life so much more beautiful and makes me look forward to every new day. I realised that I become much happier and I live each day more excitingly. (If I can say that) I think I create the happiness in myself and it brings joy to the people around me. It's a great pleasure to make the people around you laugh and have fun and to see them enjoying that moment. Oh wells, I'm lucky that I realised at this stage of life what is life! :D

Life is sweet, sour, bitter, spicy.. 
Emotions, feelings, etc. are all part of life...
There are many things that's gonna come your way... 
So just live each day to the fullest!

You may die tomorrow and never be able to get the chance to tell those around you how much you loved them or how much they mean to you.. so live today like as though it's your last day on earth... for you will want to leave this earth with no regrets...

Jennifer Lopez have a song called "Let's get loud"
One of the verse goes like this:

If you wanna live your life
Live it all the way and don't you waste it
Every feeling, every beat
Can be so very sweet you gotta taste it


Oh wells, just remember that there is someone out there that will always love you and whoever is reading this,
I LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home