April 2, 2010

Rawr!! I just had my dinner and damn, I feel super full. It's probably cos of the cheese from the risotto.

I have no mood in doing English or rather any other homework. Oh boy, I am not gonna let time slip away. I shall ask my mom if I can switch on the air con later and do my homework then.

~Sometimes, you can concentrate better when your surrounding is not so warm~

If I am given a chance, I would like to ask one question.

Is everything fine with the both of us?

You know I love to talk crap. I have a blog just so I don't have to go to someone else and rant and rumble and talk crap. My blog is like my good friend, she just listens to all my crap and does not comment on me. Haha, I know I'm full of crap but whatever. I remember last time I like to go to Kit Yee to say all the shit I wanna say and she doesn't mind. Haha, must thank her for that. It's not easy to find someone whom will listen to your shit eh?

This world is full of fascinating people. 

There are people whom are very sensitive and you cannot make the slightest remark on them if not they will go berserk. 
There are people whom loves to gossip and in the end, they tend to be the ones whom are disliked by others. 
There are people whom likes to hate (Haters) and usually they are the ones who likes to be friend with the gossip people. 
There are people whom likes the attention they get from other people and tend to do stuff that attracts people.
There are people who are happy go lucky where they just let each day pass by without holding on to the negativity or bear grudges. 

There's a lot more of other kind of people. These are just the common ones. Oh wells, like I said, the world is full of fascinating people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home