April 9, 2010

Career seminar was awesome today! I love the personality test thingy and I find it very accurate. It's damn cool! I love it! It's like the best and most accurate personality test I've come across yet. The person whom went through with us how to read the graphs is damn funny. He think he belongs to the "I" group out of "DISC". I belong to the "I" group too! Haha, it's pretty easy to read your friends now. We started reading each other like pro's outside the hall.

I attended the "Hospitality and Tourism" course by Temasek Poly and omg, it was fun! I think I was like brain washed by it. But it was really awesome like I know once I take this course, I graduate, I know which jobs I can apply for. The freebies the speaker was giving out were awesome. I got one of the limited T-shirt for answering the question correctly! This course has a wide range of jobs which we can apply for after graduating. Woosh, loving it man! 

The other talk I attended was by Republic Poly (Sports and Wellness). It's not exactly very interesting. I'm not very interested in it. I do like the part where they talk about the outdoor activities however. It looks fun and I love outdoors, the "heights" are thrilling! (:

Oh and CJC's principal gave us a talk and OMG, I think I was like being brain washed too. It sounds super interesting and fun man! But after talking to Illya and Eunice, the things they were telling me were kinda true. It's like you get an advancement from those coming out from JC's life cos you have already experienced what it will be like to be independent and self discipline just like the outside world during Poly, whereas the JC graduates will need to adapt to the real world kinda style when they step into University. Oh wells, different people have different views.

Anyway, I have been brain washed today and damn, it's really confusing me. I think I wanna try DPA so that I can attend the extra module before the release of the O'level's results and be guaranteed a place in Temasek Poly (Hospitality and Tourism). There must be some criteria to be met of cos. I am interested in it too!

Oh wells, this day has been very informational, from the route to JC, the route the Poly and also my personality test.

Dinner with my 4/8 babies at Pizza Hut was awesome! It was damn fun! All in all, 11 people was present out of 15. Majority attended and I felt like there's a closer bond with each and everyone of us. We interacted more with one another during dinner. I wasn't sitting with my usual friends and that was good cos I interacted more with my other classmates and we had lots of fun. Giggled and laugh like a happy family! :D

Oh well's I shall write until here. 

~Love my ever so loving 4/8~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home