Today was pretty much okay. Had 2 tests! I think I will fail both sciences! I did Bio test during recess because I missed it the other time due to competition and omg! I was late for Mrs Kunna's lesson. Damn, I got kinda like a "scolding" from her for using her period to do test. I was late for 15minutes. Oh boy! I took it during recess only because Mr Tang cannot make it after school cause he had to go somewhere. Oh wells, I deserve the scolding somehow. Shall not blame anyone but me!
Next, I can't believe how BLUR I am! I think I'm super blur this 2 weeks. When I was marking attendance early in the morning, I missed Rachel out. Mrs Kunna said Rachel is here and I look down the row and damn, she was there. ARGH! What was I doing man?! Then during my bio test, I was looking for my eraser. I turned my whole pencil case left, right, upside down and yet I can't find it. I went back to class after the test and paid attention to what Mrs Kunna was going through. Then when I was about to take my pencil out, I saw my eraser lying right in front of me in the pencil case. My eyes are really playing trick on me! HMPH!
Physics practical was much better this time. I got the graph wrong twice but it was easy to get back on track. Mr Ng wasn't in class and I have to say this practical is by far the easy one to do, easy to understand too. My answers were constant and I managed to answer all the questions. Everyone finished the practical in less than an hour! HAHA!
Now I'm gonna start doing my Chinese and after that, I can study my POA. HEHE!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home