I just woke up and am currently doing my homework. Having Biology tuition at 3pm later. I think I'm gonna cut my hair later! (:
I think things have changed. Not a major change but a gradual change. I feel so disconnected and it's hard to tell whether all these is true. Persevering, treasuring.. all these are just too much to cope/handle with. I don't know when or how it started off (like started to change.. ) but all I want is this friendship to grow stronger and stronger as each day passes. Things will change and it is changing right now.. Should I salvage it? I have no idea...
I am thinking of making my blog my personal diary. No one can see it. But at times I want some people to read so that they would understand why I am like that for certain times/days. Oh wells, I shall consider this some other day. Right now, this is not the main concern, my main concern would be studies!
Oh there's freaking training at Sentosa on Tuesday and Thursday. I hope it's gonna be fun and enjoyable. I think my energy will be drained from it and I won't be that productive when I do my homework at night. We'll see!
Right now, I feel like talking to someone to ask her what I can do. But I think she is still sleeping.. shall ask her at night. (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home