I had a very weird dream. I shall share it here.
In my dream, I was with Yi Ning and the badminton people having lunch or dinner, just eating together. Yi Ning had flu and she already went to see the doctor. The doctor said it's swine flu I think but a very mild one. Won't die. During dinner, I felt very like sticky and don't know what like I am gonna fall sick soon. So I went to the clinic/hospital with Yi Ning and the doctor told me I had H1N1 and I had only 4 days more to live. (So weird, how does the doctor know that man?!) Haha, then I went back to Yi Ning's house a very nice looking house (Don't know why I went to her house also) and we talked about it. Knowing that I only had 4 days left before I leave Earth, I messaged everyone and told them what I liked about that and informed them that I am going to die soon. The surprising thing is that I didn't felt sad or depressed, instead I felt happy (Not because I am leaving earth) because I at least still am able to tell those people around me that I love them. Haha. The end of story.
It's a very weird story but I think the moral of the story is to always or constantly remind the people around you how much you love them or what you like about them instead of not telling or always hating and in the end, you can't say what you wanna say before you die. Haha, I want to be informed ahead of my death time so that I can make all the preparations I need before I leave Earth. Like telling all of my friends how I feel about them and what I don't like that much about them. Hehe.
Anyway, today I shall do finish all my homework and tomorrow, it is gonna be nothing but F&N coursework. Damn, it's gonna be super tiring and time consuming but that's what F&N requires anyway. If I die, remember to offer me good food whenever you visit me (tablet). HAHA!
That's all for now! Tata! HOMEWORK! I'M HERE TO CATCH YOU! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home