March 13, 2010

I failed to cut my hair. Why? I wanted to cut my hair so badly but when I walked there, I realized the people who is gonna cut my hair are all aunties. I am scared they mess up my hair like cut too much or cut something else which I don't want. There's very little students or teenagers in my estate. It's an ageing population here. HAHA. So yeah, I am gonna cut my hair on Tuesday, with my awesome junior following me. 

I think I am in pain. Not pain as in physically but... I don't know how to describe it or say where it comes from. I think tonight is the right night to seek for the answer. Something I want to ask but don't know how. I think it's only me that's feeling this way, not the other one. Aye, I guess it's really just me. I'm thinking too much man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home