I consider today a fun day! Chinese was the first lesson and I love it! HAHA! I'm always excited for Chinese. We did Zhi Tong Che (Chinese magazine) close passage. I like it when lao shi goes through the whole passage and tell us what each words mean. If I did it by myself, I will have a hard time. Lao shi can explain until so perfectly that I know what she's talking about. HAHA! She don't use like deep chinese words on us...
Next was social studies. Yup, I did badly for SS test and I need remedial. I need to know how to answer SEQ questions. After that was History, Ms Seet seems to be happier these few days. It's good, then she can talk to us like friends instead of that "___" teacher where she seems unapproachable or rather always rushing. After that was PE. I LOVE PE. HAHA! I suck at soccer though. It was bad man, I wasn't able to kick and play properly because I was damn hungry. The sun was killing me. First time I ran 4 rounds continuous non-stop for PE.
I was kinda awake for English, maybe cos my body was energized due to the rise in glucose level. Oh wells, it was kinda boring though I was listening. Assembly was okay. What I like about assembly is that I can talk as loud as I want because the background is always very noisy. Haha, I have a loud voice! Or rather I like to talk loudly!
Training was really OMG! The new juniors (sec 1) came for training and the hall was really packed. Haha, the sec 4 I guess, don't really have to care much anymore till nationals. He also not going to focus on us anymore.. sad to hear that but it's true. Oh wells, the juniors will get the attention now. They all must work hard to get into the team next year. Huge competition for the availability of spaces. Hehe scary when he said that. I guess they all felt the pressure especially the sec 3's since next year will be their last year.
Here shall be where I'm gonna stop writing. (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home