March 14, 2010

Doing Math now, probability. A chapter which I think I still can manage. (though Mrs k. says it is the chapter students always find problem in since it's something that's brought down from JC in the recent years) 

Isn't it wonderful to not do anything but have a blur sotong come and solve it? Hahaha. This is funny. Only I will be able to understand.

Anyway, I am freaking glad I had this whole week Badminton free. Whoosh, it never felt so great ever since the start of this year (Since we trained everyday since the start of this year). There's so many things which happened for this entire year. Like what Mrs Kunna said, you must always reflect on what happened for the past few weeks and stuff like that so that you will remember and learn from it. I shall write one long entire post tomorrow on what has happened to me or what I have experienced from the start of 2010 till now. (: It's gonna be long so those whom wants to take a break and read a long long post, tomorrow you can. :D 

Maybe some of you will be like damn bored of it half way through but only those whom knows what I was going through or feels the way I feel when I write that post, will have the interest to read till the end. Hehe, I'm looking forward to know how long it will be. 

Tomorrow it will be nothing but POA I'm doing. Maybe at night I will do coursework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home