Can you be friends with someone when every time you look at them all you can think of is how much more you want?
~Good Question~
Today was a fine day. Lessons as per normal and well, I felt really sleepy during English again. Somehow, I think my teacher should try and make it more fun and I suggest that perhaps we can go to the library and read a book like for once a week for 2 blocks. That would be better instead of just staying in the classroom the entire day and just trying to store more and more knowledge into the brains. Doing summary and comprehension all the time can be quite a bore at times....
E-math was okay... I just need to clarify on the percentage thingy again. Chinese was fun! We did bao zhang bao dao (newspaper article). I don't know why its fun but I just enjoyed it. Not that I'm super into Chinese or what... I find that I have more interest for it this year...
~To learn a subject, you must first LOVE the subject~
Quoted by ~JY~
There was no teacher for POA so we did the assignment given to us. Damn, physics was after it and oh boy! It was tragic! I can't answer any of Mr Ng's question when he asked me, simply because I was in a daze. My mind went somewhere else whenever he asked me and when I am not in a daze and I know the answer, he doesn't ask me... Consider myself unlucky then...
Lesson to learn: Must always pay attention in class! Never let the mind wonder off... to the galaxy!
Had badminton meeting after school and oh my, it was regarding the complain from Cedar or rather the difficulties my teacher in charge is facing. I don't want to talk about it like it's already over! The teacher's should know that it's over and they should not bring it up again, makes me have the urge to complain more. HAHA, kidding! Oh wells, I was copying all my POA stuff into the new book while they were all talking.. actually just the 2 teachers and the captain.
After that, I went to the library to study with Michelle. Had fun laughing and haha talked about lame and stupid stuff. Did homework and continued to copy POA. All in all, today is a day where I can sought of relax...
Someday I shall record down how my rabbit is able to find its way home or rather walk down the stairs and enter the house. It's cool! HAHA! From being super scared and staying at one spot all the time, to being able to walk down the flight or stairs but don't know how to turn and to finally being able to walk down the stairs, able to turn and enter the house! Smart Boy! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home